22 November 2008

Yo Yo Yiggity Yo


I started writing some new stuff this morning. It's a bit more focused (as focused as noise can get i think without losing that label.) It's really laid back stuff and I'm finding myself paying a lot more attention to the way things come together. I still let "magic" happen and it's mostly improvised, but still, I'm a bit more picky in what I'll let slide is what I guess I'm trying to say. The song I wrote today is called "From the Other Side of the Canyon to the Underside of the Stormy Seas and Back Again, Part IV" As soon as I get some more stuff recorded I'll post them up here for you to download and share with your friends. The next set of recordings is gonna be more of a full-length than an EP. I'll call it I Only Want One Thing, But the Wind Keeps Blowing it Away. You can see the cover above. I'm gonna take my time with this one, so I wouldn't expect anything soon. I promise it'll be worth the wait. Heck, the Madre may even like this one. Thanks for reading. (Assuming someone does.)

No comments:

Post a Comment